This policy is subject to change. You should periodically check this page to ensure you are in agreement with the policy. If at any time you do not agree with the policy either in part as a whole, you should stop using Steamexchange.com.
This policy is effective from 5th January 2012.
We collect the following information from all logged in users:
- Steam community profile ID
- Steam community nickname
- Steam community avatar
- Steam inventory
- Steamexchange user name
- Hashed Steamexchange password
Other data you may provide us (but are not required to):
- Email address
The data is used internally by Steamexchange.com to provide you with our services. These services include:
- Your email may be used to send you information about new offers you may receive or to notify you of offer status changes.
- Steam inventory is used to prevent spam trades by users offering games they don't own.
- Your Steam community nickname, avatar and profile ID are used so users can identify you within Steam community, where the actual trade takes place.
There is NO information sharing with third parties. The information you provide us with is used only by Steamexchange.com for the purpose of operating the site. The only possible exception are cookies. Details about third party cookies can be found in the next section.
without any kind of information that might be used to identify a particular user.
We also use third party service providers, that may be placing and reading their own cookies on your computer. These third party service providers include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense